Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bad Twin: Doppelgangers!

http://misslarisacroft.deviantart.com/art/Lara-and-Doppelganger-177573720
One of the most fascinating reports of a doppelganger comes from American writer Robert Dale Owen who was told the story by Julie von Güldenstubbe, the second daughter of the Baron von Güldenstubbe. In 1845, when von Güldenstubbe was 13, she attended Pensionat von Neuwelcke, an exclusive girl's school near Wolmar in what is now Latvia. One of her teachers was a 32-year-old French woman named Emilie Sagée. And although the school's administration was quite pleased with Sagée's performance, she soon became the object of rumor and odd speculation. Sagée, it seemed, had a double that would appear and disappear in full view of the students.

In the middle of class one day, while Sagée was writing on the blackboard, her exact double appeared beside her. The doppelganger precisely copied the teacher's every move as she wrote, except that it did not hold any chalk. The event was witnessed by 13 students in the classroom. A similar incident was reported at dinner one evening when Sagée's doppelganger was seen standing behind her, mimicking the movements of her eating, although it held no utensils.

The doppelganger did not always echo her movements, however. On several occasions, Sagée would be seen in one part of the school when it was known that she was in another at that time. The most astonishing instance of this took place in full view of the entire student body of 42 students on a summer day in 1846. The girls were all assembled in the school hall for their sewing and embroidery lessons. As they sat at the long tables working, they could clearly see Sagée in the school's garden gathering flowers. Another teacher was supervising the children. When this teacher left the room to talk to the headmistress, Sagée's doppelganger appeared in her chair - while the real Sagée could still be seen in the garden. The students noted that Sagée's movements in the garden looked tired while the doppelganger sat motionless. Two brave girls approached the phantom and tried to touch it, but felt an odd resistance in the air surrounding it. One girl actually stepped between the teacher's chair and the table, passing right through the apparition, which remained motionless. It then slowly vanished.

Sagée claimed never to have seen the doppelganger herself, but said that whenever it was said to appear, she felt drained and fatigued. Her physical color even seemed to pale at those times.

***

According to Shahar Arzy and colleagues of the University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland the left temporoparietal junction of the brain evokes the sensation of self image—body location, position, posture etc. When the left temporoparietal junction is disturbed, the sensation of self-attribution is broken and may be replaced by the sensation of a foreign presence or copy of oneself displaced nearby. This copy mirrors the real person's body posture, location and position. Arzy and his colleagues suggest that the phenomenon they created is seen in certain mental illnesses, such as schizophrenia, particularly when accompanied by paranoia, delusions of persecution and of alien control. Nevertheless, the effects reported are highly reminiscent of the doppelgänger phenomenon.

***

 “We” too have had the experience of “our” own alters, particularly “kill” alters, who have displayed strength far beyond mine. This included agility as well. And as far as the seemingly odd statements made by the twins during this encounter, it is not odd at all really. Sabina does not believe she is being assisted, instead, these people are directly interfering with an “on task’ and the alter and system cannot allow that to happen, no matter the cost. It does not matter if this is a case of an intentionally triggered on task,by “kontrollers,” or an unintentional program breakdown, the alter will behave relatively the same. “We” know, it has occurred to “us” many times. in addition to this, these may be people who are not really people, and they can harm her, something she may know from experience. As with her sister earlier, “you’re not real” can indeed refer to “beings” which they have witnessed and been told do not exist, or perhaps it is in part the programming that “we” have dealt with regarding “nothing is real” as far as what goes on in “the world of man.” Everything put in  a system has a reverse to it, it is “real” and “unreal” also, it is both. The world that “we” came from, the world of total mind kontrol programming becomes real and “the world of man” around “us” was the “unreal world.”  “Alters” of this nature have no regard for personal well-being, they can only regard matters according to their programming. If it is not programmed into the alter’s consciousness, then it does not exist for the alter, unless programming is beginning to breakdown allowing things to bleed into the alter’s consciousness that were not programmed in. it is apparent to “us” that more than one alter is engaging with the officers as this event continues, thus the twin’s statements also switching from one “alter” to another alter who “we” believe are “co-existing” consciously together, or at the very least, switching so quickly so as to appear as one person. Multiple personalities within one body are the equivalent of  different people. It is clear from the statements made by the officers present both during the event and after, that they are aware that something very inexplicable is taking place, though limited by their context of understanding. If one does not know of total mind kontrol, hybrid programming, which also involves “cloning” and even “cyber-nization,” then one cannot possibly understand such a series of events, even as a first hand witness.

 http://conspirazine.com/2012/03/25/beyond-mkultra-series-review-of-madness-in-the-fast-lane-by-elisa/

 ***

Impersonation
by Alex


Everyone in this house has seen something that looks like one of us, but not exactly the same. It even makes our voices, too. My sister says that it even copied my girlfriend in a certain way. Now this story also ties into the black-eyed people, which first started out with my brother.

Its starts out more than seven years ago with my brother, his girlfriend at that time, and my sister. Whenever my brother would get into an argument with his girlfriend or would just get real mad, she would see something in her room that looked like him, but it was pale white, had no expression, and black eyes. One night she said she woke up at night and saw the apparition or what ever it is, come out of her closet and leave her room. She got up to follow it to her parents' bedroom, and then she said that it was lying in between her parents as it slowly turned around and looked at her. She then ran to her room and locked her door.


My sister didn't know about this experience his girlfriend had, and told us that sometimes when she would be asleep she would wake up and see the same figure sitting down by her bed. She was little then, so she didn't realize what it was she thought he was really there looking over her until, she said, that she could never see his eyes. Now my brother's girlfriend had seen that figure about seven or eight times, once even when my brother was in the same room with her. That was the last time she saw that figure.

Recently it started with my sister. I had moved out when she said these occurrences started. It started out one night she woke up to knocking at her door, and my oldest brother calling her. When she got up and opened the door, no one was there, just complete darkness. She told me this happened several times to where she would even open her door at a certain time of night, except if someone was up there with her. She told everyone there, but no one wanted to believe her. Sometimes she wouldn't go to sleep until there was daylight.

Last year I moved back in and she told me that I could take her room because she didn't want to be in that room. I heard all the stories she said and told her that I wasn't scared of anything like that. I told her these things are like animals: they can sense fear, and when they do, that's when they bother you or harm you. Well, about three days later I woke up to something knocking underneath my bed. I knew it couldn't be possible, because my beds less than a foot of the floor. I ignored it and went back to sleep.

A couple of weeks later, it was around nine or nine-thirty, my sister was showing my mother something on the computer and went to go talk to them. I then left to the bathroom to take a shower, they both told me that less than five minutes later they saw this pale figure that looked like me run out of the middle room (the room was empty my oldest brother had moved out.) It was hunched over like it was trying to not be seen, and then it turned around and the eyes were completely black its mouth was open in a perfect circle that was also completely black. The figure ran towards the bathroom into the darkness. When I came out they were both telling me about it at the same time.

A couple of more weeks later on a Sunday, I woke up to knocking on my door, and in my father's voice was telling me to get up for church. It went on for almost a minute, and like I always do I ignored it and went back to sleep. When I woke up again I started thinking about it and I snapped that they have never told me to get up on Sunday to go to church, and the other thing was that the knocking was coming from the bottom part of the door. When they got back I asked them if any of them was knocking on my door, and they both told me no. I then told them what ever was bothering Diane (my sister) was trying to mess with me.

The following month I got home from work and my sister asked me if my girlfriend was here, and I told her no, then asked why. She said that as she was walking up the stairs, she heard something run to my room as she got to the doorway, to her room which is across from mine, she saw that the door was open a little and that she something that looked like my girlfriend walking around in the room. She then went back down and then went back to her room. When she got to the top, she saw whatever it was that was in my room. She said that it looked like her but it was about six or seven feet tall, its arms were almost to its knees and it had long blonde hair that covered its face. The strange figure then ran into my room and she ran downstairs. The next day my girlfriend was going downstairs and when she turned around she saw a shadowy figure by the stairs and my sisters room. She started banging on my wall, but when I got out of the room nothing was there.

The last thing that happened was about a month ago. I heard my parents leaving, but I didn't here my sister go with them. at the same time I was going to leave I told my girlfriend that I didn't want to leave my sister there alone. Now I thought she was there because I heard her voice in her room talking and laughing, and someone moving around in there. I knocked on her door about three times, then I kicked it and still no answer. We went ahead and left, got back in less than 30 minutes. When my parents got back I asked them if Diane had gone with them, and they said yes. I then told them what I heard, a couple of days later I heard it again, but I just ignored it. You can believe it or not but I know what i've seen, and the similarity with those black-eyed people is kind of strange because I never heard of those stories until now.



StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...