Friday, January 6, 2012

Secret Space Fleet - Boeing Bird of Prey or similar

East Canton -- I'm attaching a hand sketch of the small triangle craft that I've seen frequently up close, within 20 feet at one point during broad daylight. I have a lot of involvement with these triangle craft since a child. I'm also attaching a sketch of a small little man who I sat across from in one of those triangle craft. I know you know some of my story regardless of whether I'm from here or whatever; I have been aboard these craft. Thanks toAl Colombo
Columbo.jpg

Oregon Flying Wing


Walton/ Coos Bay -- Mark McCandlish writes, "On the recent UFO (or better yet, flying wing) sighting in the Walton/ Coos Bay area of Oregon, doesn't
This kind of reminds you of that other object from last summer? "



Maybe it's the same aircraft as seen from a different angle...



Warm Regards,
Mark McCandlish
StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...