Friday, July 13, 2012

Microdave Friday Funnies - Healthy Level Of Insanity Edition

Microdave Friday Funnies - Healthy Level Of Insanity Edition


Whilst walking along the riverbank this morning I noticed what looked very much like a Muslim extremist (big black beard, long white dress, rag around head, angry look, suspicious bulge around waist) slip from the pier at the Ferry Terminal and fall into the water.

He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the explosives he was carrying. I thought if he didn’t get help he would drown.

Being a responsible person I informed the Police, Fire & Ambulance services, and also the Department of Immigration. It is now 4 p.m., he has drowned, and none of the them have responded.

I’m starting to think I wasted four stamps.
StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...