Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Unusual Helicopter Activity, by Kay Wilson and Elsie Conner

Unusual Helicopter Activity, by Kay Wilson and Elsie Conner

Unusual Helicopter Activity
By Kay Wilson and Elsie Conner
Introduction by Kay Wilson
This article is based on several emails I received from Elsie from April 23rd through May of 2008. As you will see, Elsie was able to take some very good photographs of a helicopter that appeared to be following her and possibly conducting some type of surveillance activities. This unusual type of helicopter activity has been reported by abductees for decades. (1) The weekend I uploaded my new e-book to my Web site, my husband and I watched, in amazement, as three Chinook helicopters made three, low, circular passes over our house and then flew away in formation.
What follows is Elsie's description of what happened to her over a period of several days. I have deleted specific names and locations in order to protect Elsie's privacy.

Elsie's Experience, April 22, 2008
I had a very strange afternoon yesterday and I want to send along what happened in case anything else weird happens in the next couple of days. My husband left today for a business trip and he won't be back until Sunday night so that means I am alone for the next five days. In the 11 years since my husband and I have lived in this area, we have never had any helicopter activity around here until the last month. Yesterday took the cake, as well as the bakery along with it. This will take some time to tell the story so I'm sorry about that.
The day started where I had to assist my mother taking her van in to the repair shop to get work done. The only other thing I had to do yesterday was to take our cat to the vet at 3:15 pm for his yearly check-up and shots. After I took my mother home, I decided to make a quick couple of stops at a shopping center near our home. It was only 1:55 pm so I thought I would have plenty of time before 3:15 pm. I got to the shopping center sometime shortly after 2 pm. My first stop was a music store to buy a piece of equipment for my guitar. It only took a few minutes. When I walked out of the store, I could hear a helicopter right overhead as I walked to my car. I thought, "No big deal - there is a major highway a couple of miles away, it is probably a traffic helicopter or something."
I drove my car over to the other side of the shopping center and ran into the hardware store to buy lemon oil. (Time to clean cabinets.) As I walked out of the store, the helicopter was right overhead, again traveling very slowly across this other section of the parking lot. I thought this was getting a little strange. I looked at it and it was very dark in appearance. I couldn't see any letters or markings on it at all. The time had to be around 2:15 pm or so. This was right in the middle of the afternoon. I was still thinking, "Ok, weird, but no big deal."
I got in my car and drove to go home. I live about 2 miles north of this shopping center. As I pulled onto "A" road to head north, I saw the helicopter across the street in front of me flying just behind the shopping mall. I thought, "Good, it is moving off."
As I was driving home, I had my window down and I could hear it behind me. I was thinking it was all a fluke and it was nothing. I thought if the thing followed me home, then I would have something. So, about five minutes later, I got home and pulled into my driveway. I got out of my car and there it was - it was coming straight towards me and to my house. It was traveling very slowly. I got back in my car and I watched it come straight to the house over the pond. (We have water around most of our house.) I thought, "What the heck?"
I ran into the house and ran upstairs to grab my camera and I started taking pictures. Over the next several minutes, I took pictures of this helicopter as it proceeded to fly over and circle my house several times. At one point, I ran out on my deck and I was taking pictures of the damn thing. I called my husband on my cell phone as I was taking pictures of it. Then it moved off in a large arc and then away from our neighborhood. By this time, I had about 20 minutes to get ready to take my cat to the vet. This entire episode took about 20 minutes from when I was at the shopping center to when the helicopter finally left my house.
I then took my cat to the vet and I took my camera with me. I was able to get right in and out from the vet and I got home somewhere before 3:30 pm. The first thing I did was to hook up my camera to the computer and download the pictures. As I was going through them, I was noticing in one of the frames, there appeared to be a possible UFO in along with the helicopter. It doesn't look like a plane or a bird. It is quite small so it is possible it is something explainable. Perhaps a camera defect or something. It looks rectangular and it appears taller than it is wide. It looks like it is very high-up.
I admit, by this time I was very jittery and I may have been seeing things that were not there. I thought it was strange. I got on the phone and called my husband. Then it happened again: The helicopter came back and started to circle the house again. I grabbed the camera from the computer and took three more pictures of it as it circled the house at least three times. My husband could hear it on the phone from his end and he said it sounded really loud to him.
I have included a word document index for the photos. I tried including some close-ups with arrows to show you what I am describing, but for whatever reason, I am having an awful time getting the pictures to attach to the document and I have to leave the house for a bit to run errands so I am in a bit of a rush. I am going to try and send all the pictures along with the index so you can at least see them. - Elsie
A Strange Phone Call
If all of this helicopter activity were not unusual enough, two days later, Elsie was checking her cell phone messages and found that she had a message from an Army Sergeant who left a recruiting message as well as a phone number where to call him back.
Elsie sent me a copy of the phone message and it began with either "Hey James" or "This is James..." The sergeant left his return phone number and after Elsie and I did a little research on the Internet, we found two very unusual things about it. The phone number is listed as a residence, however, the address given for the number is neither a residential address nor an Army Recruiting office, but rather, an Air Force Recruiting office. When Elsie looked up the address, she noticed the location was approximately 20 miles from where she lived.
This phone message may have been a wrong number, but what an unbelievable coincidence this was. I find it unusual that a recruiter would call from a residential phone; identify himself as an Army Recruiter, only to discover that it was not a residential line or an office affiliated with the Army, but rather the Air Force. How much weirdness are we to tolerate before we begin asking serious questions about what is really going on here?
Type Of Helicopter
After researching the helicopter Elsie photographed, I discovered that it is an AS355 Twinstar, a twin engine helicopter manufactured by the French company Aerospatiale/Eurocopter. Its speed is 140 knots, its range is 300 nautical miles and it seats 6 (five passengers and one crew). Various governments and their military, law enforcement agencies and radio and television companies have purchased them.
The majority of the images I was able to locate via an Internet search showed these helicopters in various paint colors depending on the company that utilizes them. It was rare to find one that wasn't painted colorfully, but I did find three images: one was matte gray (military); one was black with a brown stripe (law enforcement); and the third was navy blue (British).
It is clear that the helicopter Elsie photographed was not painted colorfully or had any overt designations on it, therefore, it is probably associated with either the military or perhaps a covert organization. The majority of the descriptions for uses of this particular type of helicopter were defined as surveillance and they are often fitted with FLIR systems. (2)
A company called Transport Canada uses these helicopters and their national headquarters is located in Ottawa, Ontario. They also have a regional office in North York, Ontario and neither of these locations are that far from the state Elsie lives in. An Operator List Search from Transport Canada listed three 'legal operators' of these helicopters in the U.S. One is located in Gardiner, NY; one is located in Mifflin, PA; and the third is located in Chester, PA. Unfortunately, this list has not been updated since 2006.
A quick map check shows there are several military bases in and around the area that Elsie lives, but, what if this helicopter and its pilot were not military? I actually put in the acronym 'CIA' in a search with this type of helicopter and found one hit that began with "...clandestine CIA extraordinary rendition flights have aircraft with 'known'....Eurocopter AS355 Twinstar...." However, when I clicked on the link, the Web page had been removed. One thing this showed, was that at least someone out there has made a connection between this type of helicopter and the CIA, so it's possible the CIA utilizes this type of helicopter as well.
Without a lot of old-fashioned foot-work traveling from base to base and airport to airport, and questioning various employees and pilots about this particular helicopter, it will be impossible to determine with 100% accuracy where it actually came from and why it apparently followed Elsie and circled her house.
There is also the unknown object that Elsie photographed. Could this have been why the helicopter was there or was it because of Elsie? Elsie was told by a photo analyst that her photographs were not clear enough to distinguish any details from. I am assuming this would be in reference to the unknown object and not the helicopter, because even I was able to find what type of chopper this is and it only took me two days. I admit that the unknown object will probably remain an 'unknown.'
There are some things we do know for certain: Elsie is an abductee and abductees, especially MILAB abductees, have been speaking out about harassment from dark, seemingly unmarked, helicopters for at least 20 years. Elsie took several very good photographs of a helicopter that was obviously following her and the pilot did not seem to care that she was photographing him/her.
The only matte gray or dark helicopter images I was able to locate were either military or related to law enforcement. Since Elsie was not breaking the law, there would be no reason for a law enforcement helicopter to be following her. In addition, if this were a law enforcement helicopter, from Elsie's photographs, an emblem and designation would have been apparent. This is clearly an unmarked helicopter and, in my opinion, probably belongs to either the military or a covert organization.
Old-Fashioned Footwork
After I sent my completed article to Elsie for her review, she informed me that two acquaintances of hers who had seen her photographs decided to pursue this investigation one step further by visiting a nearby airport and questioning some of the people who worked there. Both individuals requested that we keep their names private, but one allowed us to include the fact that they are training to become a MUFON field investigator. This is the information they sent to Elsie:
We talked to two workers in the main terminal; a man who had just come in from the tarmac and a woman behind the desk in the private air-flights area. We showed the photographs of the helicopter that you had taken with your camera and that my sister had enlarged on her computer.
The male worker pointed out that it was hard to tell what kind of helicopter it was since he couldn't see any markings on it, however, because of the search light on the bottom of the helicopter, he thought it might be the County Sheriff's helicopter.
We told both of them how low it had been flying over a residential neighborhood and they both said it must have been the Sheriff looking for someone. It was at this point when they asked where the pictures were taken and by whom, and my sister said [as a cover story] that her son took them with his cell phone.
The male worker said the only helicopters that would have clearance to fly below 500 feet would be a Sheriff's or military helicopter, or someone who was given permission by the military. He also stated that a helicopter flying this low would definitely be in trouble with the FAA. We asked where this particular Sheriff's helicopter's were kept and they said the two helicopters were housed in a hangar at this airport.
We wanted to investigate further so we drove over to what is called an aerodynamics terminal behind a rental car agency where the helicopters are kept. I went through a fenced-in area and saw a worker coming out of the hangar and asked if there were any County Sheriff's helicopter pilots around that I could talk to. He said they had just taken off in one of the helicopters.
I then asked him if he was sure both pilots took off and he said he would take me back to their office just to be sure. As I followed him to the back of the hangar where their office was, I passed the other Sheriff's helicopter. This helicopter was clearly marked with white and brown lettering and had a Sheriff's logo displayed on it.
The man knocked on the office door, but no one answered. As we walked past the helicopter on the way out, I showed him the pictures and asked him if they looked like their helicopter. He, right away said "No," as he pointed out the camera on the front of the helicopter. This camera hung down from a rod in a round casing a little larger than a bowling ball. He told me a couple of the pictures I showed him would have shown the camera. He also stated that the news helicopters also had cameras on them.
I asked him what type of helicopter this could possibly be if it wasn't a Sheriff's helicopter, a news helicopter or a private helicopter and he replied,
"Probably some kind of military helicopter." (3)

Sample of Elsie's Photographs
This is the helicopter photographed from Elsie's bedroom.
This is the same photograph enlarged.

This is an enlargement of a photograph taken when the helicopter was in the front of Elsie's house after it returned four days later on April 26, 2008.

This is an enlargement of the photograph taken of the helicopter when Elsie was outside on her deck.

The unknown object
The unknown object
Close-up of unknown object
-- Kay Wilson © 2008

Elsie Conner's Biography

My name is Elsie. I am a married and I am currently a Ph.D. candidate in Electrical and Computer Engineering. My interests are writing, reading, drawing, painting, science and nature, and I also play the guitar. I am a cat lover, but I love all kinds of animals. I hope to volunteer at a horse farm someday.

The alien phenomenon has deeply affected my life. The reality has been difficult to handle at times, but it has helped me to write about it and draw the things I have seen over the years. I always recommend to other abductees to keep a journal if they can. It will really help you learn about the Beings themselves, but you will also learn a lot about yourself. Keeping a journal also helps if you don't have a lot of support in terms of family or friends.

NOTES
(1) Clarke, David and Nigel Watson. Phantom Helicopters Over Britain. FUFOR, P.O. Box 277 Mount Rainer, MD. 20712. See also Tom Adams' Mystery Helicopters. Paris, Texas, 1993.
Fowler, Raymond. The Watchers: The Secret Design Behind UFO Abduction. New York: Bantam Books, 1990. Also: The Andreasson Legacy is the fifth book in Fowler's series, which began with The Andreasson Affair in 1979 and continued with The Andreasson Affair, Phase II (1982), The Watchers (1990) and The Watchers II (1995).
Hawker, Gloria Ann. Morning Glory: Diary of An Alien Abductee. P.O. Box 14779, Albuquerque, NM, 87191, 2001.
Howe, Linda-Moulton. Glimpses Of Other Realities. Volume 1: Facts and Eyewitnesses. LMH Productions, P.O. Box 538, Huntington Valley, PA, 19006, 1993.
Jordan, Debbie and Kathy Mitchell. Abducted! The Story of Intruders Continues. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1994.
Keith, Jim. Black Helicopters over America: Strike-Force for the New World Order. IllumiNet Press, Lilburn, GA, 1994.
Lammer, Helmut and Marion. MILABS: Military Mind Control and Alien Abduction. IllumiNet Press: Lilburn, Georgia, 1999.
Leslie, Melinda. Public lectures and Interviews. Hidden Experience and RE-ABS
Lorgen, Eve Frances. The Love Bite: Alien Interference in Human Love Relationships. Elogos & HHC Press, P.O. Box 978, Bonsall, CA, 92003, 1999.
Sauder, Richard. Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government Trying to Hide? Adventures Unlimited Press: One Adventure Place, Kempton, IL, 60946, 1995.
Turner, Karla, K. Into The Fringe. New York: Berkley Books, 1992, and TAKEN: Inside The Alien-Human Abduction Agenda. Roland, Arkansas: Kelt Works, 1994. Read it on-line at: http://www.whale.to/b/turner_h.html
(2) FLIR Thermal Imaging Systems www.flir.com/US/
(3) RE: Old-Fashioned Footwork: My special thanks to these two individuals for their initiative and time in investigating this incident further. You did a great job and I know you will definitely be an asset to MUFON. Good luck with your training!
For more information about Elsie Conner, please refer to her two essays Hope and Screens and her articles: A Deeper Shade Of Black and The Conscience of the Queen. Click here to see her Gallery.


StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...