Monday, December 26, 2011

Does Your Fruitcake Need More Nuts?

CHANT FOR CEREMONY TO CALL THE OLD ONES:
Through strange angles are the Gates
Through which my ancient Lord may come,
Come forth, and increase in all your strength!
The very curves of space shall break and be undone
And open to your kind who move in primal serenity
And dwell forever between space and beyond time.
In a mindless, black abyssal sea
A Crawling Chaos howls in Eternal Night.
Break the Barrier of Light, I set you free!
All will be stricken, as if blind,
By this One Whose Being can not be.
Black Lord of Chaos come unfold.
From this innermost infinity
As One Whose Eye Sees All as was and is
Come forth and rend the Veils that ALL may see.
Through the angles of the planes, come forth!
I call you, Master and Creator, who brings me to your aid
At your dread Name the very Hounds Tind'losi shake.
Before whom Hell itself stands utterly abashed,
And the Earth's ephemeral foundation quakes.
I call you, Soul of the Fatal Five, whose points the pentacle do make;
Abyssal Night you are, and seven is your step.
I rejoice, I mock, I praise your Name -
Cosmocrator and Messenger: Great Soul Nyarlathotep
Open the Gates! YGNAII THOTH! OPEN THE GATES!
StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...