Friday, April 12, 2013

...or maybe they're just a pack of rude cunts who forget too easily that without their parasitic relationship with the USA they wouldn't exist.


Cartoon

BBC News - Getting behind Israeli 'frankness'

there were daily encounters - from the taxi driver who argued with me over where I wanted to go, to the hotel receptionist who insisted it was my own incompetence rather than a defective key which was stopping me opening my door, to the museum official who questioned why I asked permission to take a photograph, saying: "Just take. Why bother asking when we might say 'No'?"
Not to mention being barked at ("Wodyawant?") by a stony-faced girl serving ice-cream at a parlour in Jerusalem, after having been queue-jumped by an elderly Israeli unimpressed by my patient waiting.
StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...