Monday, April 30, 2012

Political Turmoil: The Cthulhu Chick Tract

Political Turmoil: The Cthulhu Chick Tract

cct16
This is The Cthulhu Chick Tract if you are not familiar with what this is, let me explain.  This is a PARODY of work by a very famous ultra conservative Christian Cartoonist, famous for his religious pamphlets or tracts.  His name is Jack Chick.  As you can see by his "propaganda" he spews a fundamentalist Christian hatred for everything from Catholicism and Islam to Evolution and Homosexuality.  The cartoon has been threatened by legal action, but you know you me.  If I am going to publish the Mohammed Cartoons, I am going to post this.  This is for all the Sprite and Cut and Paste webcomics of the world!  Enjoy, and see you in court, I have the ACLU on my side!

cct1cct2cct3
cct4cct5cct6cct7
cct8cct9cct10cct11
cct12cct13cct14cct15
By: Howard Hallis and special assistance, Jack Chick
StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...