Thursday, December 6, 2012

Old Holborn: A message to Osborne

Old Holborn: A message to Osborne

I want to raise an army of the outraged, the enslaved, the downtrodden and the fed up. I want to use the Internet to cut of the supply of funding to the financially addicted in Whitehall. I want borrowing stopped, projects cancelled, donations cancelled. I want to deny those who already consider us and our property to be their chattels denied access to our funding. I want the powers that be reminded that they have no money of their own, it is all extracted by force from us – not the other way around.
So dear reader, if you also feel that something has gone terribly wrong with this country, if you also feel that your existence is nothing more than a pale excuse to be harvested by the state, if you feel that your money belongs to you, not an African dictator or an American arms company or the shareholders of a wind turbine company based in Shanghai, if you are fed up with paying too much for books or coffee because the state demands a slice of the action, if you are sick of being turned upside down and having your pockets emptied then I ask you to join me in setting up a taxpayer strike to starve the beast that is taking more than just liberties.
I want help with websites, printing, commentary and outrage. I want us to become a movement that is no longer sneered at by our useless spendthrift politicians. I want spokespeople shouting on every corner that our money belongs to us, not Whitehall and most of all, I want all of you to stop paying taxes by whatever means possible – we are in this mess because we allowed them to make this mess and send us the bill. Ignore their promises to remove us from the mire they delivered us into, we are going to have to fight this one ourselves.
About bloody time too.
StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...