Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hallelujah Brian - there's nothing not to love in this letter! - Michael Smith News

Hallelujah Brian - there's nothing not to love in this letter! - Michael Smith News

Here's to the future!!

On a less positive note, I happened to see an interview with Andrew Wilkie today on ABC's news 24 (I know). Presumably it was a live interview (I wasn't paying much attention). I wasn't fully listening, but something he said caught my attention;

He said that at every polling booth that he didn't have scrutineers at, he lost that booth. One of the journo's then said something along the lines of 'Are you accusing labour of cheating...', to which Andrew simply replied 'yes'. Throughout the day I have being searching the internet to find some mention of the interview, but to no avail. Food for thought hey?
StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...