Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Tinge of Optimism - The Rush Limbaugh Show

A Tinge of Optimism - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Overreach? No. I think Obama's overreached for four years and gotten away with it. Snerdley just said, "What about overreach that Obama...?" What you're really saying is that somebody's gonna go too far and the country's gonna wake up and say, "Oh, my God, what did we do?" I don't think that. I'd love for that to happen. I mean, I could sit around and fantasize, but what I'm thinking is a strain of that, a variety of that.

I just think that it is going to be an event or series of events that reorients people in the way they're looking at Obama. I do think that's gonna happen, and it's not gonna happen because I sit here and tell people who he is and what he's like. I've been doing that for four years, and so have a lot of other people. Now, I'm not saying the four years have been wasted. We've built the foundation.

When the event or events happen that bring about this reality that I think is gonna occur, having this foundation, people saying, "Oh, yeah! You know what? Maybe they were right" is gonna happen. "You know, I should have listened to what Limbaugh or somebody else was saying." Maybe it is a little overreaching, going too far. It's rooted in a belief that a lot of people -- and I don't know how many and I don't know if it's a majority.
StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...