Monday, April 28, 2014

Day 1 of a broken promise: ‘There will be no new taxes under a government I lead’* | Catallaxy Files

Day 1 of a broken promise: ‘There will be no new taxes under a government I lead’* | Catallaxy Files



Mr Rusty



Fuck me dead, 2
weeks away and I come back to this news. I want compulsory recorded
voting NOW.



This levy should go on every single fuckwit who voted Labor
in ’07 and ’10.



Why the fuck should I have to pay MORE for a whole bunch
of shit I never asked for or needed? I don’t want the bloody NBN, the
disabled are not crawling in the dirt in the street (unlike the country I
just came back from) and can bloody well be grateful for what they
already have, I’m not an overpaid Unionist tradie who got $400,000 for
installing lightbulbs at the desal plant or wiring at a BER school, I’m
not interested in funding propagandising of kids, or adults – fuck the
ABC and SBS, I get no handouts, no tax breaks and now I have to
contribute to a mess that I had absolutely nothing to do with?



Share the
pain? Fuck you Libs, I didn’t choose the fucking pain! Slog those who
did! If I am getting levied another grand then I want the ABC and SBS
shut, Uni arty farty courses and students defunded, NDIS gone, slashing
of disability pension, benefits frozen for 5 years, a 50% tax on all
Unions, all Green subsidies gone, carbon tax gone and every fucking one
of the 50,000 country shoppers and anyone else they brought with them
later gone.



Share the fucking pain, bloody horseshit, this won’t bloody
hurt the moochers at the bottom or the snouts-in-trough at the top will
it?



I need a bloody drink.




StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...