Thursday, April 10, 2014

News - MAYBE I'M JUST A DINOSAUR - The Pickering Post

News - MAYBE I'M JUST A DINOSAUR - The Pickering Post





Gay men and “their” babies were invited to the “my baby is cuter than
yours, if not cuter than George” playroom to mix with the Royals.





“We are all first-time parents, like them, so it should be quite easy to chat to them”, said one gay “parent”.





I mean, if the Royal couple sees nothing strange with those parenting choices why should we?



And really, I didn’t notice those cute babies objecting to being
raised by two homosexual men either, they seemed quite happy about it,
so all must be well with the Kiwi’s new trailblazing gay parenting
experiment.





The sight of two homosexual men proudly displaying “their” baby girl
as a badge of royal acceptance brought a tear to my eye... a tear of
sadness that is.





I see nothing wrong with homosexuals men enjoying each other in the
oddest of ways but when an innocent baby is thrown into the mix, it’s
time to call it quits.





Now if male homosexual Kiwi “parents” had brought along a cute little baby lamb.... yep, I could wear that!

StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...