Wednesday, April 23, 2014

News - I'D HAVE PUT A FOOT THROUGH MY RADIO... - The Pickering Post

News - I'D HAVE PUT A FOOT THROUGH MY RADIO... - The Pickering Post





Here's the thing. Listening to the radio today on my way home from
the city and some clown comes on talking about the disgusting conditions
at Manus Island. 'The gates of hell' I think he said it was. Whether
this bloke is a Greens or Labor plant I have no idea but his language
suggests he might be.





He is at the head of a h-u-g-e push to get these poor asylum seekers
out of there and over here living on welfare. In nice Government
provided houses. With nice Coles vouchers and other handouts provided by
the Australian taxpayers. Near a mosque I presume.





He feels so strongly about it that he went to Europe to discuss it
all. And they said Australia should 'hang its head in shame' and that
Manus Island is the 'Guantanamo Bay of the Pacific.' How Kev has the
delusional notion that he can become head of the UN with this apparent
atrocity hanging over his head is anyone's guess. But I think he's moved
on. He's moved forward like Julia always was. Now it's Tony's problem
of course! Nothing to do with them.

StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...