Friday, October 25, 2013

ABC interviews a sceptic for 35 minutes on the fires and rejects all but 69 words | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog

ABC interviews a sceptic for 35 minutes on the fires and rejects all but 69 words | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog

Packham has told me what actually happened:

Briefly, at 7.30 request I came into Melbourne a three hour drive and spent 50 minutes with the 7.30 folk. I estimate about 35 minutes was in interview.

I was asked to confirm that the fires in NSW were unprecedented in being so early in the season.  I said no, they were not and offered information from Luke and Mc Arthur “Bushfires in Australia -1976” (Aust Govt Publishing Service) which was not accepted.
When the question was put as to the role of global warming, again I said “not involved”.
That was not an acceptable answer and it was clear that it did not fit with the predetermined agenda.

My sadness at the termination of my life-long love of the ABC because of this very unethical journalism - at least of the news division - is not only sadness but also a touch of fear for our democracy.
 ***

Cultural Marxism = Marxism.

Marxism = the most severe threat to civilisation since the Black Death.
StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...